Oral Surgery, Lansdowne & Chantilly VA
Lansdowne Oral Surgery & Chantilly Oral Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dr. Barry Maharaj and Dr. Anh Pham are recognized surgical specialists of the dental profession. Their extensive expertise and unparalleled understanding of esthetics and function, uniquely qualify them to treat conditions, defects, injuries and esthetic aspect of the mouth, teeth, jaw and face.
Our offices are located at:
- 19441 Golf Vista Plaza, Suite 130, Lansdowne, VA.
Call us at (703) 723-7858 or email: email our Lansdowne office
- 3910 Centreville Road, Suite 110, Chantilly, VA
Call us at (703) 668-9494 or email: email our Chantily office
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Both Dr. Maharaj and Dr. Pham are well trained and specialize in:
- Dentoalveolar surgery including wisdom teeth removals.
- Surgical reconstruction of inadequate bone structure in the jaw area, including implant site preparation and bone grafting procedures.
- Evaluation, planning a course and placement of dental implants to replace one tooth or multiple missing teeth.
- Trauma and injuries to the face, jaw, mouth and teeth.
- Diagnosis and treatment of facial pain.
- Diagnosis and treatment of tumors or cysts in the maxillofacial region.
- Diagnosis and treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Dr. Maharaj and Dr. Pham are recognized by the State of Virginia to administer all levels of sedation and general anesthesia. Their advanced training in anesthesiology allows them to provide quality care with maximum patient comfort and safety in the office setting. The staff of Lansdowne and Chantilly Oral Surgery is trained in assisting with sedation surgery.
Dental Implants in Lansdowne & Chantilly VA
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Lansdowne at 703-723-7858 & Chantilly at 703-668-9494.