Meet Our Staff
Front Desk staff
Our front desk staff has a combined experience of over 30 years of healthcare administration! They are dedicated to our patients and offer the best customer service. With so much experience, you can count on the most accurate financial information, convenient scheduling and HIPPA compliance. The reception staff and surgical staff work cohesively to protect the lives of our patients by obtaining each patient’s current health history and coordinating medical documentation from your doctor and/or dentist. Our front office staff is also trained in Basic Life Support. They are highly trained as liaisons between our surgical staff and emergency medical personnel such as dispatch, EMT, and paramedics.
Our surgical assistants have a multitude of certifications dedicated to the safety and sterilization of our office.
These certifications include:
- Dental Anesthesia National Certification Exam (DAANCE)- this exam covers 5 major categories: basic sciences, evaluation and preparation of patients with systemic disease, anesthetic drugs and techniques, anesthesia equipment and monitoring, and office anesthesia emergencies.
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)- teaches a set of clinical algorithms for the urgent treatment of cardiac arrest, stroke, myocardial infarction, and other life-threatening cardiovascular emergencies.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)- trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
- Infection Control Exam (ICE)- test the knowledge of prevention and management of potential infection during dental procedures.
- Phlebotomy certification- blood draw and IV access
- Dental Radiation Safety
- Associates of Clinical Medical Assisting
- Anesthesia Assistant Course of Richmond Virginia
- Outpatient Dental Anesthesia- Lecture and clinicals that include BLS, drawing and administration of drugs, emergency equipment and emergency airways
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Our surgical staff spends dozens of hours training every year. The surgical staff prides themselves on being knowledgeable, highly skilled, and extremely prepared to handle anything that could arise in our office.
Do You Want a Better Bite or a Healthier Mouth?
Our Oral Surgeons are ready to provide you with exceptional Oral Surgery services such as dental implant placement, wisdom teeth removal, jaw surgery, and more!