Oral Surgery Insurance Information
Accepted Insurance Providers Lansdowne & Chantilly VA
At Lansdowne & Chantilly Oral Surgery and Implant Centers we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. They can be reached by phone at If you have any questions please call us at our Landsowne office Lansdowne Office Phone Number 703-723-7858 or Chantilly office Chantilly Office Phone Number 703-668-9494.
We participate with a wide range of Insurances, but unfortunately we do not participate with every plan. Here is a list of the most common Insurances we are In-Network Participating Providers:
- Ameritas Dental PPO
- Anthem BCBS Dental & Medical PPO
- AVIA- Specialist Discount Plan Only
- BCBC Federal Employees Plan Dental & Medical PPO
- Cigna Dental PPO
- DeCare Dental Network
- Delta Dental PPO & HMO
- DentaQuest PPO
- Dentegra Dental PPO
- GEHA Dental PPO (Associated with the following Insurances:)
- Aetna Dental PPO / Assurant Dental PPO / Connection Dental PPO / Dental Health Alliance PPO Dominion Dental PPO
- Fortis PPO / Jefferson Pilot PPO / Lincoln Financial PPO
- Guardian Dental PPO
- Humana Dental Specialty Benefits Traditional Plan & PPO
- Humana – Federal Employee CompBenefits Plan & PPO Plan
- Job Corp Dental PPO
- Logistics Health (FEDSHEAL US Soldier Readiness Dental Plan)
- Met Life Dental PPO
- MedNet Dental -Specialist Discount Plan Only
- Signature Dental -Specialist Discount Plan Only
- Principal Financial Group Dental PPO
- Protective Consumer Dental -Specialist Discount Plan Only
- Unicare Dental PPO through Anthem BCBS
- Wellpoint Dental PPO through Anthem BCBS>
Please call the office if you have questions about any Insurance Policies not listed above. We will be happy to discuss your insurance with you.
Our offices are located at:
- 19441 Golf Vista Plaza, Suite 130, Leesburg, VA. — Directions
Call us at Lansdowne Office Phone Number 703-723-7858 or email: email Lansdowne our office
- 3910 Centreville Road, Suite 110, Chantilly, VA — Directions
Call us at Chantilly Office Phone Number 703-668-9494 or email: email our Chantily office
It is our office policy to obtain Social Security Numbers. You have the right to refuse to provide this required information, however, you will be responsible for paying all balances in full at the time services are rendered. Also, you will be responsible for filing any insurance claims on your own for reimbursement. Lansdowne Oral Surgery & Chantilly Oral Surgery will provide you with a second receipt to assist in obtaining a refund directly from your insurance company.
In the absence of social security numbers, personal/business checks and credit cards will not be accepted as a form of payment for today or for future services. Cash will be required for all payments. Banks/ATM Machines are conveniently located within walking distance from each office.
Make sure you bring your medical insurance card and dental insurance card with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement. Due to the rise in identity theft, we require a valid photo ID and social security number for all services we are filing an insurance claim.
We will give you an estimate of your financial responsibility according to your insurance benefits. This is not a guarantee of insurance payment. You, as the patient,are financially responsible for your account. Any account that becomes delinquent for more than 90 days will be turned over to a collection agency. All collection fees and/or legal fees are also the patient’s responsibility.
Any account that is turned over to a collection agency will be charged additional fees for collection cost, attorney fees, and court cost. The fee may be based on percentage of the debt at a maximum of 33% plus all costs and expenses for attorney fees and court fees that we incur due to such collection efforts.
Unfortunately, we don’t file any secondary insurance claims. Patients are responsible for filing on their own. You’ll need a copy of today’s receipt as well as the explanation of benefits from your primary insurance to file for reimbursement.