Accepted Insurance Provider
At Lansdowne & Chantilly Oral Surgery and Implant Centers we participate with a wide range of dental and medical insurance plans, but unfortunately, we don’t participate with every plan out there. If you have questions about your insurance plan, contact the office to review your specific policy.
Please notify us immediately if there are any changes to your Dental or Medical Insurance Policy.
There are many variables that determine your patient portion beyond your insurance benefits (deductibles, co-insurance, and maximum allowable), which can include:
The position of your teeth:
• Bone impacted
• Broken down to roots
• Near the sinus or vital nerves
• Normally subject to review by your dental / medical insurance
• Guidelines for time limits and qualifying procedures
These are just a few factors that can change your out-of-pocket cost. Unfortunately, in some cases, we will not know your insurance’s decision until after they have processed your claim.
Your estimated portion is due at the time of your appointment. Any remaining balance after your insurance has processed is your responsibility.
In Network insurances
We are an in-network participating provider with the following Insurance Plans:
- AARP Dental – through Delta Dental
- Access Dental – Specialist Discount Plan Only
- Aon Dental – Specialist Discount Plan Only
- Ameritas Dental PPO
- Anthem BCBS Dental & Medical PPO
- AVIA – Specialist Discount Plan Only
- BCBS Federal Employees Plan Dental & Medical PPO
- Careington Dental – Specialist Discount Only
- Cigna Dental PPO
- DeCare Dental Network
- Delta Dental PPO & HMO
- GEHA Dental PPO (Associated with the following Insurances:) Aetna Dental PPO / Assurant Dental PPO / Connection Dental PPO / Dental Health Alliance PPO / Dominion Dental PPO / Fortis PPO / Jefferson Pilot PPO / Lincoln Financial PPO / Renaissance PPO / Sun Life PPO
- Guardian Dental PPO
- Humana Dental Specialty Benefits Traditional Plan, Federal Employees: CompBenefits Plan & PPO Plan
- Job Corp Dental PPO
- Logistics Health (US Soldier Readiness Dental Plan & Veterans VA Community Care Network)
- Met Life Dental PPO & Met Life TriCare Dental
- MedNet Dental -Specialist Discount Plan Only
- Signature Dental -Specialist Discount Plan Only
- Physician’s Mutual Dental Program
- Principal Financial Group Dental PPO (Associated with: Dental Select Platinum/Signature)(Associated with: Meritain Dental)
- Protective Consumer Dental – Specialist Discount Plan Only
- Unicare Dental PPO – through Anthem BCBS
- United Healthcare Dental PPO (Most Plans, but not All)
- Vantage One Dental
- Wellpoint Dental PPO – through Anthem BCBS
For your convenience, we accept the following payment methods
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Card holder must be present and have a valid Government Issued ID that matches the name on card.
Finance Options: Care Credit: Apply online www.CareCredit.com
It’s quick and easy to apply from the privacy of your own home.
Care Credit requires 2 forms of Identification.
Cash: Always accepted
We deliver the best Oral Surgery care at the most reasonable cost to our patients.
Proudly bringing excellent care to our community!!
They can be reached by phone at If you have any questions please call us at our Lansdowne office Lansdowne Office Phone Number Lansdowne Office Phone Number 703-723-7858 or Chantilly office Chantilly Office Phone Number Chantilly Office Phone Number 703-668-9494.
Do You Want a Better Bite or a Healthier Mouth?
Our Oral Surgeons are ready to provide you with exceptional Oral Surgery services such as dental implant placement, wisdom teeth removal, jaw surgery, and more!